BULK VENDING, WHAT IS IT? HOW DOES IT WORK?
Bulk Vending gets its name from the fact that you are buying stock in bulk and selling it in small portions (handfuls) through the U-Turn machines. By doing this you are able to achieve great profit margins on the products from 300% up to 800%.
The Elite Series of Bulk Vending Business Packages include diverse levels of added services. At Austvending, we want to ensure that your vending business has a strong foundation and is able to grow in time. All the Elite Series of Bulk Vending Business packages include, additionally to the vending machines:
- All vending machine locations, in individual written agreements for each machine. Guaranteed to accept your machine on location.
- First fill of stock for all units in 6 different product varieties. • Personal training on the business and the equipment, one-on-one with your machines in your area.
- Quarterly business reviews, to monitor results and suggest strategies to maximise profits.
- Insurance cover against theft and malicious damage is included, please refer to the summary of services for the details of the coverage.
- Machines built, filled and delivered to location. Please refer to the summary of services for the details of the delivery options.
GROWTH PLAN AND ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS
With our Elite Series of Bulk Vending Packages from 75 machines and up, Austvending offers the possibility of taking advantage of our exclusive Growth Plan. We will lock-in and below-market-price future purchase price for additional units and locations; and you will have the option to grow your round every 90-days. Alternatively, if you require additional locations for your U-Turn machines, you will receive the equivalent to 10% of the number of machines you have in location agreements. Again, please refer to the summary of services chart for details.
U-TURN MONEY MAKER: PROFIT MODEL AND ESTIMATES
The following is a guide chart that will give you information on potential earnings based on average takings across your round of machines. It is based on 100 machines to make the numbers easier to understand. If you have in mind a different number of units, follow the same logic to get your potential earnings or go to the next page for specific package calculations.