You can start your U-Turn machine business without having a business registered. As your business takes off, you may like to ask for an A.B.N (Australian Business Number) to register your business activity and for taxation purposes. After that if you want, you can register a business name. You can always operate as a sole trader with your own name as the business name. It is best to talk to your local qualified accountant for structure and taxation advice.